Brewers Guild and Saturday Fighter Practice reminder

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      Just a reminder of the Ayreton Brewers Guild meeting tonight (info below) and that the Ayreton Figher Practice is this Saturday and NOT Sunday this week.

      Henry of Exeter

      The brewer's guild will be having a business meeting on Friday, 9 May, 7-9pm. Items to discuss will include becoming more active, what we can do as a guild to help support the PIB, upcoming brewing events, officers, bylaws and charter, and whatever else we can think of. Please bring suggestions. It is time we got more organized.

      The tentative meeting site is M.T. Barrels Restaurant and Brewery, 98 W. Main St., West Dundee, IL 60118. I have spoken to the owner about having meetings there in the past, and am waiting to confirm the 9th. I will re post if there is a change of venue. Bring samples of what you have made that you would like to share.

      This meeting is open to everyone who is interested in the art of brewing, vinting, mazing and cordial making. Beginners are welcome. I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

      Thanks to quick thinking on Owen's part, we also have tentative plans for the June guild meeting. We will be going to a Cubs game, followed by (or preceeded by, depending on the game time) a meeting and tour of Goose Island Brewery.

      Please address any questions to me, earikmacskellie at gmail dot com.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly