Build a Knockdown Chest!

  • Andrew Otto
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Looking for a fun project to do on a Sunday morning with a group of other SCA-folk?

      Some Sunday in June or early July, we will open "Fraser's Sweat Shop" to produce many knock-down chests like these:
      For around $20 for materials and a little sweat equity, you will be able to walk away with one of these handsome items. We will teach you what you need to know to do your part in creating these items, provide the tools, and the setup.

      If you have an interest in participating, Email exit104@... and let me know what Sundays in June or July you would be able to participate and the number of chests you would need.

      Please note that to get a chest you have to put in some labor. Proxies are acceptable as long as they are over 15 years old (18 to use power tools).

      This is another event where we can get together as a group, help each other out, learn by doing, play with power tools, and have a good time. It is an Ayreton event, BUT everyone that wants to participate is welcome.

      -*Angus*-

      -*Andy*-