Ayreton Volunteers

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 2:37 PM
      Greetings Ayreton!

      Thanks everyone who ran for an officer position for the proto-
      incipient Barony, and thanks everyone who voted in person or by
      proxy. We're looking forward to serving the populace and moving
      forward in the process. And, we still need your help.

      I encourage everyone to still offer your services. If you would like
      to contribute to the proto-incipient Barony, please offer to work as
      a deputy for one of the proto-incipient officers or offer to serve as
      an officer for your local branch.

      Already, Honorable Lord Twm has been good to accept my request to act
      as my deputy for the seneschal office and Lady Jale will be working
      as the deputy for the arts and sciences office. There may already be
      others I don't know of yet.

      Thanks already for your service!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White