Re: Update on Proposed Transition

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      Thank You, that appeers to be open and transparent. ;)

      Aethelwulf

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <philipwhite@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Ayreton from the proto-incipient Seneschal.
      >
      > I'd like to give everyone an update on our petition to become an
      > incipient Barony and continue working towards becoming a full
      status
      > Barony.
      >
      > The Crown, Kingdom Seneschal, and Transitions Officer will be
      > receiving packets in the mail shortly. They include a petition
      letter
      > signed by the group seneschals to become an incipient Barony, a
      list
      > of our proto-incipient officers, and copies of the petition
      > signatures in support for the groups forming a shell Barony.
      >
      > As I mentioned it may be some time before we hear back for any next
      > steps and results. It is possible that any decision would be
      delayed
      > until our Heirs have been chosen as they will likely be involved in
      > any transition.
      >
      > Rest assured that we have done what we can for now and that we are
      > continuing to move forward. As I learn more I will send that out to
      > the list.
      >
      > Your Servant to Command,
      > ~Philip White

    • Tom Scrip
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        You know, on further review that comment was to short.

        It's nice to see that the PIB Officers are jumming in with both feet,
        and continuing the hard work that the group Senachales started to keep
        this thing rolling and us informed.

        Awulf