Update on Proposed Transition

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 9:18 AM
      Greetings Ayreton from the proto-incipient Seneschal.

      I'd like to give everyone an update on our petition to become an
      incipient Barony and continue working towards becoming a full status
      Barony.

      The Crown, Kingdom Seneschal, and Transitions Officer will be
      receiving packets in the mail shortly. They include a petition letter
      signed by the group seneschals to become an incipient Barony, a list
      of our proto-incipient officers, and copies of the petition
      signatures in support for the groups forming a shell Barony.

      As I mentioned it may be some time before we hear back for any next
      steps and results. It is possible that any decision would be delayed
      until our Heirs have been chosen as they will likely be involved in
      any transition.

      Rest assured that we have done what we can for now and that we are
      continuing to move forward. As I learn more I will send that out to
      the list.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White
    • Tom Scrip
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 6:51 PM
        Thank You, that appeers to be open and transparent. ;)

        Aethelwulf

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <philipwhite@...> wrote:

        > Greetings Ayreton from the proto-incipient Seneschal.
        >
        > I'd like to give everyone an update on our petition to become an
        > incipient Barony and continue working towards becoming a full
        status
        > Barony.
        >
        > The Crown, Kingdom Seneschal, and Transitions Officer will be
        > receiving packets in the mail shortly. They include a petition
        letter
        > signed by the group seneschals to become an incipient Barony, a
        list
        > of our proto-incipient officers, and copies of the petition
        > signatures in support for the groups forming a shell Barony.
        >
        > As I mentioned it may be some time before we hear back for any next
        > steps and results. It is possible that any decision would be
        delayed
        > until our Heirs have been chosen as they will likely be involved in
        > any transition.
        >
        > Rest assured that we have done what we can for now and that we are
        > continuing to move forward. As I learn more I will send that out to
        > the list.
        >
        > Your Servant to Command,
        > ~Philip White

      • Tom Scrip
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 1:52 PM
          You know, on further review that comment was to short.

          It's nice to see that the PIB Officers are jumming in with both feet,
          and continuing the hard work that the group Senachales started to keep
          this thing rolling and us informed.

          Awulf