Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2008
      Thank you.  Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum.   She always comes first so I was not able to go.

      Henry

      From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

      You were missed.

      I'll be there as will quite a few of the heavy fighters I have spoken to.

      Henry

      From: "Craig" <philipwhite@ hotmail.com>
      Howdy All!

      So anyone going to Baile na Scolairi this weekend? (For Awakening XXII:
      Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice.) I'm planning to head
      down as long as the weather doesn't get too bad.

      It would be fun if we could grab some space so that people from Ayreton
      can set up together. And of course invite our other friends and
      neighbors to set up with Ayreton too.

      Hope to see you there!
      ~Philip

      --

      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonne ct.com)

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2008
        >Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum

        Ouch....I hope she recovers quickly, Henry!

        Anna