Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2008
      Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice
      You were missed.

      I'll be there as will quite a few of the heavy fighters I have spoken to.

      Henry

      From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>
      Howdy All!

      So anyone going to Baile na Scolairi this weekend? (For Awakening XXII:
      Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice.) I'm planning to head
      down as long as the weather doesn't get too bad.

      It would be fun if we could grab some space so that people from Ayreton
      can set up together. And of course invite our other friends and
      neighbors to set up with Ayreton too.

      Hope to see you there!
      ~Philip

      --

      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2008
        Thank you.  Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum.   She always comes first so I was not able to go.

        Henry

        From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

        You were missed.

        From: "Craig" <philipwhite@ hotmail.com>
        Howdy All!

        Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
        Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
        House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
        March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org

      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2008
          >Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum

          Ouch....I hope she recovers quickly, Henry!

          Anna