Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Philip--

      Guerric, Sarah (our daughter), Sean, Kinji (his son) and a friend Robert of Berwick are all going down to Egg Hunt.  Let's hope the weather holds!  We can but try to get together.

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2008
        Greetings

             Is anybody going to Aethelmarc War Practice? I need to have a medium-small parcel of pewter tokens transported from there to here. A small reward is forthcoming if you can assist. If you're going, please respond ASAP.

        Many Thanks
        Etienne

      • Sir Ix
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2008
          Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice
          You were missed.

          I'll be there as will quite a few of the heavy fighters I have spoken to.

          Henry

          From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>
          Howdy All!

          --

          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

          (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
        • Scribesquire@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2008
            Thank you.  Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum.   She always comes first so I was not able to go.

            Henry

            From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

            You were missed.

            From: "Craig" <philipwhite@ hotmail.com>
            Howdy All!

            Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
            Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
            House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
            March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org

          • KCMalone3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2008
              >Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum

              Ouch....I hope she recovers quickly, Henry!

              Anna