Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      I'll be there as will quite a few of the heavy fighters I have spoken to.

      Henry

      From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>

      Howdy All!

      So anyone going to Baile na Scolairi this weekend? (For Awakening XXII:
      Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice.) I'm planning to head
      down as long as the weather doesn't get too bad.

      It would be fun if we could grab some space so that people from Ayreton
      can set up together. And of course invite our other friends and
      neighbors to set up with Ayreton too.

      Hope to see you there!
      ~Philip

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008
        Philip--

        Guerric, Sarah (our daughter), Sean, Kinji (his son) and a friend Robert of Berwick are all going down to Egg Hunt.  Let's hope the weather holds!  We can but try to get together.

        Acelina

      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2008
          Greetings

               Is anybody going to Aethelmarc War Practice? I need to have a medium-small parcel of pewter tokens transported from there to here. A small reward is forthcoming if you can assist. If you're going, please respond ASAP.

          Many Thanks
          Etienne

        • Sir Ix
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2008
            Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice
            You were missed.

            From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>
            Howdy All!

            --

            Sir Ixtilixochitl
            Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

            (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
          • Scribesquire@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2008
              Thank you.  Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum.   She always comes first so I was not able to go.

              Henry

              From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

              You were missed.

              From: "Craig" <philipwhite@ hotmail.com>
              Howdy All!

              Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
              Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
              House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
              March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org

            • KCMalone3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , May 4, 2008
                >Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum

                Ouch....I hope she recovers quickly, Henry!

                Anna