Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Howdy All!

      So anyone going to Baile na Scolairi this weekend? (For Awakening XXII:
      Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice.) I'm planning to head
      down as long as the weather doesn't get too bad.

      It would be fun if we could grab some space so that people from Ayreton
      can set up together. And of course invite our other friends and
      neighbors to set up with Ayreton too.

      Hope to see you there!
      ~Philip
    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008
        I'll be there as will quite a few of the heavy fighters I have spoken to.

        Henry

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2008
          Philip--

          Guerric, Sarah (our daughter), Sean, Kinji (his son) and a friend Robert of Berwick are all going down to Egg Hunt.  Let's hope the weather holds!  We can but try to get together.

          Acelina

        • spdesroches@att.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2008
            Greetings

                 Is anybody going to Aethelmarc War Practice? I need to have a medium-small parcel of pewter tokens transported from there to here. A small reward is forthcoming if you can assist. If you're going, please respond ASAP.

            Many Thanks
            Etienne

          • Sir Ix
            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2008
              Re: [Ayreton] Easter Egg Hunt and Regional War Practice
              You were missed.

              From: "Craig" <philipwhite@...>
              Howdy All!

              --

              Sir Ixtilixochitl
              Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

              (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
            • Scribesquire@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 7 , May 4, 2008
                Thank you.  Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum.   She always comes first so I was not able to go.

                Henry

                From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

                You were missed.

                From: "Craig" <philipwhite@ hotmail.com>
                Howdy All!

                Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
                Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
                House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
                March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org

              • KCMalone3@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , May 4, 2008
                  >Unfortunately, my lady wife ruptured her ear drum

                  Ouch....I hope she recovers quickly, Henry!

                  Anna