Re:File - Feature Reminder.txt

  • Gretchen Schneider
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Could you add my Fiber Art Night on the 3rd Friday of the month? It is
      6-10 pm at my house in Wheeling. People can contact me at
      gschneid@... for more information.

      Gretchen Buchner
    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008

        Yes, if you all want, I will put all the weekly/monthly/regular activities on the calendar, no prob!

        --Ye Olde Ayreton Cryer

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          Youth boffer problems for the calendar (the information is correct on the announcement you send out)-
          1) the site is not the church, it is my house.
          2) I am in charge of the site year round.  Acelina is not always in attendance.  I am always there.  So it might be good to have my name and number listed somewhere so we dont all play phone tag.
          ----------------
          6s054 Country Glen Dr.
          Naperville, IL 60563

          Just north and west of the Route 59 train station. The first house on the left, facing Country Glen Dr. You will see the chairs and fighters in the front as we use the side yard to fight in.

          630-527-7041

          Anna

        • KCMalone3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
            Sorry for sending the last post out to the general list.

            Anna