Idea for Ayreton A&S Unity

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:37 AM
      Some members of the populace may have heard about the A&S 50
      Challenge. The idea is by the year AS 50 (Tomorrow is day 1 of AS
      43 folks) to improve your A&S either in Depth, Width or persona.
      Depth is 50 of something you already do. Width is doing 50 new
      things and persona is to make or aquire 50 things your persona would
      have had.

      A more indepth explanation can be found at:

      http://artsandsciences50.org/

      The Yahoo! group for A&S 50 is:

      There is a Baroness who is on the list who has mentioned her Barony
      is doing this together. I think that is a really neat idea! One
      that we may wish to take up ourselves.

      Ian