Re: [Ayreton] Re: Heavy Fighting as a unit

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2008
      Unfortunately, I would have to day trip in order to go and that is 4 hours one way.  No can do.

      For anyone NOT going to Baron Wars or Northshield Crown tourney (or to the wedding of a Duke) on May 10th, we do have the Cloister Club at Ida Noyes from 2pm until 7pm (we'll be outside weatehr permitting).  This practice will be melee oriented.  Come practice and then lets all go eat dinner together!   :)

      Sunday practice, May 11th is cancelled.

      Henry of Exeter
      PIB Heavy Marshal

      From: Christian Fournier <cf@...>

      > Is Saturday, May 10th a possibility? I know there is a major
      > event in Ohio but if folks are not going to that? We are looking
      > into Ida Noyes for that day but are there other sites available?

      I'll be at Baron Wars (the event in Ohio). It's really a great
      event, held INSIDE a fort built before the War of 1812. Last year, I
      was (if I recall correctly) single-handedly responsible for ensure
      that the Midlands was not truly an "Army of 0"-- but this year, I'd
      love to see Baron Wars be the first on-field appearance of the
      Ayreton Fighting Unit. I only need one other person to make a unit,
      right?

      XF