Re: [Ayreton] Re: Grey Gargyoles

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
      This is just a gentle reminder that Grey Gargoyles, or
      any of the Shires, will lose any status by becoming
      Cantons. Shires and Cantons have the same ranking in
      the OP.

      Writer's note, since emails can sometimes be read the
      wrong way because tone of voice and emotions do not
      come a across in writing. Please do not take this the
      wrong way. This email was only meant as a statement
      of fact and is no way attempting to be mean, nasty or
      in anyway negative. This is just what happens when
      your peer was Minister of Protocol for many years. :o)

      Fiona

      --- Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...> wrote:

      > That long ago, huh? 'cause when I made the Ayreton
      > map image, the Grey
      > Gargoyles webpage still said "College of Grey
      > Gargoyles", which is why I put
      > that name on the map. Plus it sounds kinda nice
      > considering it's location.
      >
      > When Gargoyles "loses its status" as a Shire, is it
      > forced to become a
      > Canton, or does it have the option to revert to it's
      > College status?
      >

      > On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Christian Fournier
      > <cf@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > > When did Grey Gargoyles' status change from
      > College to
      > > > Shire? Just curious.
      > > >
      > > About 10 years ago, at the Jongluers and Japes
      > event (December 5,
      > > 1998), held at Ida Noyes. To my knowledge, J&J
      > was one of the first
      > > events (along with the series of "3 from the Tree"
      > events) co-hosted
      > > by two of the groups that would later become the
      > Ayreton Co-
      > > Prosperity Sphere. I remember it, because it's
      > the day I signed up
      > > to join the Pippins (which means that I'm coming
      > up on 10 years with
      > > that group!)
      > >
      > > Christian Fournier

      > > To discontinue receiving discussion, but still
      > receive announcements, go
      > > to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and
      > change your subscription
      > > to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to
      > get access to post
      > > Special Notices, send a request to
      > <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links