RE: [Ayreton] Upcoming Brewers Guild Meetings

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

      It will certainly be in the evening, although I don’t know what the time specifics will be. I think we’re operating under the assumption that most of us won’t be able to make a meet during the day on a Friday. I would suggest 6:30 or 7 as a fair time to allow everyone time for a commute from work. Maybe as late as 8. Any thoughts, y’all?

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

        Well, there we go. And let’s all take that “running out of things to drink” remark as a challenge!

        Eoghan