FW: [Village Green] demo help requested

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006

      From: village-green@yahoogroups.com [mailto:village-green@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rebecca Riley-Vargas
      Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:39 PM
      To: barony_of_shattered_crystal@yahoogroups.com; terraefinis@yahoogroups.com; village-green@yahoogroups.com; frasers-oak@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Village Green] demo help requested

      Greetings!

      This is my final plea for help (so please put up with me). If you are not going to Their Highnesses Bardolph and Brigh's coronation this weekend, please consider coming down to Shattered Crystal to help us with a huge demo. This demo has been advertised in the local papers for the last two weeks - we are expecting, through the course of the day, to meet thousands of people. If you are able to come down, we can provide crash space (remember, those of you that have allergies, that we have lots of four legged creatures). If you are interested, or want more information, please e-mail me, or call 314-610-8563 (Vargas) or 314-610-8561 (me).

      Thank you for your patience,
      Rowan