RE: [Ayreton] Re: Grey Gargyoles

  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008

      I know Kiera had shown some interest in restarting a group at Loyola. This might warrant some consideration by the larger group.

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
        This is just a gentle reminder that Grey Gargoyles, or
        any of the Shires, will lose any status by becoming
        Cantons. Shires and Cantons have the same ranking in
        the OP.

        Writer's note, since emails can sometimes be read the
        wrong way because tone of voice and emotions do not
        come a across in writing. Please do not take this the
        wrong way. This email was only meant as a statement
        of fact and is no way attempting to be mean, nasty or
        in anyway negative. This is just what happens when
        your peer was Minister of Protocol for many years. :o)

        Fiona