Re: [Ayreton] Re: Grey Gargyoles

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
      It makes me very sad that my original home group is listed as "abandonned".  Now I feel like an orphan.
      *sniff*
      Teleri
      (once known in Squirrel Haven as Meredith)

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008

        I know Kiera had shown some interest in restarting a group at Loyola. This might warrant some consideration by the larger group.

        "dbldagger" wrote:

        > > Greetings,
        > >
        > > I rarely go to the actual Yahoo Group page for this group and
        > noticed
        > > that the Grey Gargoyles are noted as being a college on the main map
        > > image. To my knowledge, we are a shire. Am I incorrect in this? Have
        > > been living a lie as the group's seneschal?
        > >
        > > Can this be corrected?
        > >
        > > Thanks!

        > ~~~~~
        >
        > To view and add events to the calendar:
        > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ cal/
        >
        > To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go
        > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join
        and change your subscription to
        > "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access
        to post Special
        > Notices, send a request to .
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • Joanne Labny
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 29, 2008
          This is just a gentle reminder that Grey Gargoyles, or
          any of the Shires, will lose any status by becoming
          Cantons. Shires and Cantons have the same ranking in
          the OP.

          Writer's note, since emails can sometimes be read the
          wrong way because tone of voice and emotions do not
          come a across in writing. Please do not take this the
          wrong way. This email was only meant as a statement
          of fact and is no way attempting to be mean, nasty or
          in anyway negative. This is just what happens when
          your peer was Minister of Protocol for many years. :o)

          Fiona