Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic and unity

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
      >The idea of a fighting unit at Pennsic has been brought up. How
      >about an official Ayreton encampment up near the battlefield?
      >There's still time to put in a land pre-reg and get people to
      >pre-register for camping there.

      Define up near the battlefield. Most of the areas that I would
      consider near the battlefield are long gone to established groups.

      I know would love to have Ayerton join the Midlands Camp. We are not
      that far from the battlefield. There could be a separate section for
      Ayerton like Terrae Finis has in the camp. Think about it.

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
    • dbldagger
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
        > Define up near the battlefield.

        B-lots
      • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
          B Lots would also be up near where the Thieves of Hearts are located (B02, I think).

          Verena

          On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:20 PM, dbldagger <emmiken@...> wrote:

          > Define up near the battlefield.

          B-lots