Re: PIB Voting Proxy ballots

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
      My apologies to the list and to Honorable Lady Teleri., my intention
      was to respond directly to her.

      Sorry,
      Philip.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Craig" <philipwhite@...> wrote:

      > Teleri –
      >
      > Thanks for the reply and the congrats. And I am frustrated that your
      > vote wasn't included, but glad we got your answer.
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

        Philip, Teleri, and others--

        Since it was posted to the list (yea, I've done stuff like that, too), let me say that I had a couple of people from VW who voted for the officers who are not in favor of the Barony.  I actually encouraged that, as if the Barony is a go, then the officers are the people who are representing them, and they should have a say.  If we had gotten the polling results first, for example, and it was a go, then they still would've had the opportunity to vote.  I suspect there were more there like that, as well.

        Acelina