Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic and unity

  • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
      I know I am new to the Middle Kingdom, but I am attending Pennsic, possibly even the full 2 weeks, and would be willing to be the land agent for an Ayreton Group. I have been the assistant Land Agent for Calontir for 3 years, so I pretty much have the drill down.

      -Verena
      On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Emmiken die Waeyer <emmiken@...> wrote:

      The idea of a fighting unit at Pennsic has been brought up. How about an official Ayreton encampment up near the battlefield? There's still time to put in a land pre-reg and get people to pre-register for camping there.

      It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Visit my German Ren blog
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
        >The idea of a fighting unit at Pennsic has been brought up. How
        >about an official Ayreton encampment up near the battlefield?
        >There's still time to put in a land pre-reg and get people to
        >pre-register for camping there.

        Define up near the battlefield. Most of the areas that I would
        consider near the battlefield are long gone to established groups.

        I know would love to have Ayerton join the Midlands Camp. We are not
        that far from the battlefield. There could be a separate section for
        Ayerton like Terrae Finis has in the camp. Think about it.

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

        (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
      • dbldagger
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
          > Define up near the battlefield.

          B-lots
        • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
            B Lots would also be up near where the Thieves of Hearts are located (B02, I think).

            Verena