Pennsic and unity

  • Emmiken die Waeyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
      The idea of a fighting unit at Pennsic has been brought up. How about an official Ayreton encampment up near the battlefield? There's still time to put in a land pre-reg and get people to pre-register for camping there.

      It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.
    • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
        I know I am new to the Middle Kingdom, but I am attending Pennsic, possibly even the full 2 weeks, and would be willing to be the land agent for an Ayreton Group. I have been the assistant Land Agent for Calontir for 3 years, so I pretty much have the drill down.

        -Verena

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Visit my German Ren blog
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
          >The idea of a fighting unit at Pennsic has been brought up. How
          >about an official Ayreton encampment up near the battlefield?
          >There's still time to put in a land pre-reg and get people to
          >pre-register for camping there.

          Define up near the battlefield. Most of the areas that I would
          consider near the battlefield are long gone to established groups.

          I know would love to have Ayerton join the Midlands Camp. We are not
          that far from the battlefield. There could be a separate section for
          Ayerton like Terrae Finis has in the camp. Think about it.

          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

          (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
        • dbldagger
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
            > Define up near the battlefield.

            B-lots
          • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
              B Lots would also be up near where the Thieves of Hearts are located (B02, I think).

              Verena