Re: [Ayreton] Re: Ayreton Arts Marial

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      In a message dated 09/14/2006 9:46:03 AM Central Daylight Time, davidpeg@... writes:

      I believe, that the newly-moved youth practice was the one referred to. At least that's how I read it since the text of that post followed the question..

      Actually, he listed all practices in the order they were given in the original e-mail-youth just happened to be first.  But I assumed the same since that is the one that Acelina and I put out.  And we definitely need a time mentioned so....Youth practice will be at 6 instead of 6:30 due to the earlier setting fall sun and school occurring the next morning.  As for the ending time... When it becomes too dark too fight with the outside lights (which I must now get working bulbs into) we will stop fighting.  Socialization will continue much later I am sure.

      Anna Rakel
      (Kellee)