Upcoming Brewers Guild Meetings

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2008
      The brewer's guild will be having a business meeting on Friday, 9 May. Items to discuss will include becoming more active, what we can do as a guild to help support the PIB, upcoming brewing events, officers, bylaws and charter, and whatever else we can think of. Please bring suggestions. It is time we got more organized.

      The tentative meeting site is M.T. Barrels Restaurant and Brewery, 98 W. Main St., West Dundee, IL 60118. I have spoken to the owner about having meetings there in the past, and am waiting to confirm the 9th. I will re post if there is a change of venue. Bring samples of what you have made that you would like to share.

      This meeting is open to everyone who is interested in the art of brewing, vinting, mazing and cordial making. Beginners are welcome. I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

      Thanks to quick thinking on Owen's part, we also have tentative plans for the June guild meeting. We will be going to a Cubs game, followed by (or preceeded by, depending on the game time) a meeting and tour of Goose Island Brewery.

      Please address any questions to me, earikmacskellie at gmail dot com.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie
      Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
        Earik,

        What time is the meeting starting?

        Hillary

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
          What time is the May meeting?  I have a conference until late afternoon, but if it is in the evening I might be able to come.

          Moose

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

            It will certainly be in the evening, although I don’t know what the time specifics will be. I think we’re operating under the assumption that most of us won’t be able to make a meet during the day on a Friday. I would suggest 6:30 or 7 as a fair time to allow everyone time for a commute from work. Maybe as late as 8. Any thoughts, y’all?

            ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008
              OOPS,

              The meeting will start at 7:00 and run until 9:00 or whenever we run out of things to drink and talk about.

              On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:43 AM, <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

[...]

              Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.

              --
              Ld. Earik MacSkellie
              Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

              http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
              http://earikmacskellie.blogspot.com/
            • Sheehan, Justin
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

                Well, there we go. And let’s all take that “running out of things to drink” remark as a challenge!

                Eoghan