Ayreton Unity

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 3:07 PM
      Howdy Friends!

      As I have stated – to be a Barony we need to act like a Barony.

      So at the end of our meeting we started talking about ideas to show
      our unity.

      So far we have:

      • Hosted Coronation
      • Hosted our Carnival events
      • Hosted our Arts Academy
      • Email lists
      • Group fighter practices
      • Guilds (dance, brewing, etc)
      • Gifted largess to the Crown

      Some ideas that came up:

      • Going to events and setting up as Ayreton
      • Signing in at events as being from Ayreton
      • Telling people outside the area you are from Ayreton
      • Making badges
      • Fighting as an Ayreton unit – especially at Pennsic
      • Hosting more events for the Kingdom
      • Gifting the Crown with Ayreton-specific largess

      What else is out there? Please share!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white

      (Meeting notes still to come...)