Congratulations! We have done it.

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
      I had the honor of working with three Ayreton Towne Mayor's as the
      first, can I get away with saying Premiere? Ayreton Town Cryer. Each
      put thought and as much fun as they could into doing that job. It was
      fun to work with each, Master Cerian, THL Acelian and THL Etienne.
      There were certainly others before them, but there will be none after
      them now.

      I for one enjoy looking to the future while fondly reviewing the past.
      It is after all what we all do in the SCA in some capacity or
      another. Looking forward into the past.

      And one final public, well meant in fun, jab at Mayor Etienne, who is
      no more the Mayor...

      Dude, you've been voted out of office, worse you did such a job that
      they voted the office out too!

      :-)

      Ian the Green
    • spdesroches@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
        A Minor Correction

             The "office" was closed by me, "dude". It's job is now superflous. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

        Etienne
        No Longer Your Mayor