Re: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Election Results

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008

      Just to clarify, the words on the website haven't been updated, but the device that was voted upon was the picture.  Here's the emblazon that was on the ballot:

      Per fess sable and azure within a laurel wreath Or a demi-sun issuant from fess

      #12 on the ballot.

      #10: Per pale vert and azure, a laurel wreath surrounded by five 6-
      pointed mullets in annulo argent.

      #12: Per Fess Sable & Azure, a bezant countercharged, surrounded by
      the obligatory laurel wreath.

      For reference: http://www.treegirt sea.com/devices/ devices.html