Border Skirmish (June 13-15, Menomonee Falls, WI) in need of teachers!

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 6:01 AM
      Greetings, Gentles,

      The Annual Border Skirmish between the Shire of Ravenslake and the
      Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr is fast approaching and we have class
      slots to fill all day Saturday, June 14. If anyone has a class to
      offer on any subject, please contact THL Mihri Deniz Yetim (Christina
      King) at haflagirl@... and include the following information:

      SCA and mundane names
      Class title
      Class description
      Preference between morning and afternoon (please note, time slot
      requests will be honored on a first-come first-served basis)
      Any supplies your students may need to bring with them or any
      handout/materials fees

      In Service,
      Mihri