The Lord Mayor's Goodbye

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      Greetings Citizens

           This will be my last missive to you in the "hat" of your Lord Mayor. As of the conclusion of the vote count tomorrow the "office" will become a part of the history of our good Towne. I would like to thank all who have participated in the efforts to bring us to this momentous event, as well as those who are interested onlookers. Your spirit and wise counsel have been a great service to myself and all others. I salute you.
           Please be sure to vote! Either by sending your proxy to your seneschal tonight, or in person tomorrow. Your participation is essential. The voting process has been made as fair and easy as humanly possible.
      The candidates are all capable, honorable and willing to be your servants. The name choices are varied and well thought out. The devices are colorful and tell the story of our Towne. Honor them with your votes.

      Go Forth Into Greatness
      THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches