My Thanks

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
      I Aethewulf of Dover send greeting.

      Since I am going to be out of town and not be able to attend the vote
      this Saturday I would like to thank in advance, Mistress Maggie, Master
      Alexander, Baron Gintaras, and Lady Marie, for coming down to Tree Girt
      Sea to insure that a fair and equable voting process is carried out.
      And Also to the Seneschals of the groups involved, Mistress Gianetta
      and the nominees, for their hard work, as well as doing every thing in
      their power to make this process move as smooth and with as much
      openness as possible.

      To impugn or minimize their efforts would be a travesty.

      In Service to the SCA
      Ride Well and Free
      Aethelwulf of Dover
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008

        Well said.

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
          Greetings Citizens

               This will be my last missive to you in the "hat" of your Lord Mayor. As of the conclusion of the vote count tomorrow the "office" will become a part of the history of our good Towne. I would like to thank all who have participated in the efforts to bring us to this momentous event, as well as those who are interested onlookers. Your spirit and wise counsel have been a great service to myself and all others. I salute you.
               Please be sure to vote! Either by sending your proxy to your seneschal tonight, or in person tomorrow. Your participation is essential. The voting process has been made as fair and easy as humanly possible.
          The candidates are all capable, honorable and willing to be your servants. The name choices are varied and well thought out. The devices are colorful and tell the story of our Towne. Honor them with your votes.

          Go Forth Into Greatness
          THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches