Calligraphy Class

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      I will be teaching a my basics in Calligraphy class titled "Why you
      Shouldn't Be Afraid of Calligraphy, how easy it really can be," this
      coming Sunday at the Shire of Grey Gargoyles during A&S time that
      runs concurrently with the Ayreton fighter practice. I plan to
      start no later than 2:15 to give folks a chance to show up.

      It will take place in whatever room we have for the day. I ask that
      if you have any of your own calligraphy supplies that you would
      bring them. I will be supplying pens, paper and ink for those that
      do not have their own supplies.

      I expect the class will take about an hour and a half though I'm all
      for doing more and devloving into doing projects and such.

      It would be very nice if you could let me know if you are planning
      to attend so that I can have enough supplies and handouts for
      everyone. There is no fee for the class.

      Ian the Green
      Mystborne AT yahoo DOT com