Hide away bed free to good home - Description!!!

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2008
      The hide away bed is a green and white striped one. It has some old
      cat damage on the fronts of the arms, but the upholstery is not
      scratched through. Other than that, it is a bit soiled from 15
      years of use, but no cat pee or anything bad like that. Structurally
      it is entirely sound.

      The piece in question is a sleep sofa, a 6 or so foot sofa (end to
      end) with a fold-out mattress. The mattress is there and
      serviceable, but also 15 years old, so maybe not as comfortable as
      it once was. It was billed as a queen size sofabed. It is as wide
      as the seat of the sofa is long, about 5 feet.

      If there are no takers I will need assistance moving the Hide away
      out of the house and to the curb for pick-up by the City of Evanston.

      Please find original posting below.

      Thanks

      Ian the Green

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "David Roland" <mystborne@...> wrote:

      > Greetings unto the those whom this missive may come.
      >
      > As you may recall Mistress Magdalena and THL Peter the Goldsmith
      > have moved to the Kingdom of Atlantia. They are in the process of
      > selling their home which shall be happening very soon. There is
      but
      > one item left that needs to be removed from the home.
      >
      > A hide-away bed. I am told it is is working order and appearance,
      > though the upolstry may be a bit used, nothing a good cleaning
      > couldn't make look great. And like most hide-aways it is of
      course
      > heavy.
      >
      > If you would like this bed please contact me as soon as possible
      so
      > that I can make the appropriate arrangements for its removal.
      > Barring interest by anyone to make this hide-away their own by
      > Thursday, I will be posting a request for help to remove it from
      the
      > home so that it may be picked up by the City of Evanston for
      > disposal before the closing.
      >
      > It must be removed from the home no later than the evening of
      April