Re: PIB BALLOT and proxies

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21 4:17 PM

      Greetings,

      I’m a bit confused about proxy voting not being the norm.  Is this something special that only my shire did?

      Not too long ago, we elected our seneschal and there were several proxy votes. Speaking as a former Horde person.  The only thing I ever saw was XYZ is caring xxx votes. It always seemed to work and I don’t ever recall hearing a problem.  Not that I’m saying it has to be done this way.  I’m just stating what I personally observed.

      Because of my mundane life and the cost of gas,  I’m not going to be traveling to the polling place.   I trust my seneschal to let my vote be heard.  He has  repeatedly demonstrated that when he says he’ll do something, he’ll do it.  Is there a reason, we should doubt our Seneschals are not doing going to the job correctly?   I could see perhaps after the voted is completed.  Post xxx voted in person. Xxx voted via proxy.

      My two cents.

      THL2 Akiko Catherine O’Brien who has had a very bad day in mundane land. L

      Shire of Rokkehealden