Re: [Ayreton] Roundtable Discussion

  • Paul Beck
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 13, 2006
      I'm hardly a mischief maker, otherwise I would have suggested something more along the lines of a "Drown the Mayor" dunk tank event. Hmmmmm....

      Or maybe we could select a new mayor by water-balloon...the candidate who is the most wet is duly elected into office.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch

      Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:
      <mumbles to self> OMG what HAVE I gotten myself into??

      Oh, sorry, was that the outside voice??

      Your Humble Mayor (who is beginning to realize that Her official mischief maker isn't the only one out there)...

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,