Re: PIB BALLOT:

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008

      Here is how I am going to be handling any proxies I get.   The mundane name, SCA name, and membership # of the proxy shall be on the print out with thier vote.  I am not going to publish a list of who voted.

      We did not publicly name who has signed the petitions and who did not.  We do not publish a list of people who attend Town Halls or attend events and I see no reason to start with this.

      If you are from Rokkehealden and WANT people to know you voted via proxy, that is up to you to do.  It is my duty to just see that your vote is legal and counted.

      Henry of Exeter,

      Seneschal of Rokkehealden