Re: Local Interest Event Looptopia May 2nd

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
      If I can convince someone to come up with me for it and possible crash
      space for me and X person then yes. :) But thats a big IF right now.
      As for more info.

      Event is friday night May 2nd. It starts at 5pm and it's a free event
      held the chicago loop.

      website linkage below.
      http://www.looptopia.com/looptopia.php

      Moira