Re: [Ayreton] Re: PIB BALLOT: Reply to Kev

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008

      I hadn't noticed that Merrill was under any form of 'attack', but your defense of her is most noble. As for her consulting with the KTO or the committee, she'd have to had to have known what the topic or questions were to have anything to ask them about. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to communicate any of that to her. And since it wasn't really TGS business, in reflection this seemed a better place to field the suggestions anyway. Especially given the productive responses we've received.

      I *am* interested in making sure that the process is smooth and regular. That would also include making sure that proxies submitted are acknowledged as received (although I hadn't considered that). A public list of proxy voters would make it easy for those who voted to know that their own votes were received, although personally I have no problem with the Seneschals providing direct acknowledgement (e.g. Henry's 'Got it') to the sender to address this potential problem.

      Also, Wolfram had a potentially useful suggestion: