Re: [Ayreton] All Soul's ... no address?

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2006
      Jale--

      (and any others with this problem).  Let me know if this is still a problem.  I have the PALE ad at home on my home computer, and can post it here if I need to.

      Acelina

      Paul Beck <nicothoe@...> wrote:
      All the information is posted on the website. There are links off the main event page to other pages - perhaps they were not too obvious.

      That has been corrected.
      (little link images that say "Click Me! Click Me!" [not literally {although maybe they should?}])

      Meurig ap Cynfarch
      Webminister, Shire of Vanished Wood
      Experimenting with brackets...

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
        Greetings all--

        There WILL be boffer at Fox Hunt II.  I know it hasn't been posted yet, but I will be the marshal, and there have been offers of help, so it's definitely happening.

        Also, there WILL be a Towne Hall meeting happening there.  I believe it's scheduled for 3 or 3:30.

        Thanks,
        Acelina