Demos at Grey Gargoyles

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      The Shire of Grey Gargoyles is having 3 days of demos in the second
      half of September.

      Thursday September 22 and Friday September 23 from 9 am to 5 pm on both
      days located in the Reynolds Club on the University of Chicago's Campus.

      As well as

      The Student Activities Faire which takes place Friday, September 29,
      3PM to 6PM

      There is a 20 minute demo time for the September 29 for Arts Martial.
      Unfortunately we havent' been told when exactly yet.

      For both sets of demos we are requesting people come in Garb and bring
      with them arts and sciences projects both finished and completed and
      any other SAFE hands on "stuff" they are willing to let other handle
      and try out.

      Please contact the Grey Gargoyles Chatelaine

      Ian the Green
      Mystborne@...
      Other contact information is available on the Grey Gargoyles website.