Fiber Arts on Friday

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
      Greetings!

      Fiber Arts Night is tomorrow at my house in Wheeling.
      Time: 6-10 pm (coming late isn't a problem)

      If you are willing to lend a helping hand at Fiber Art Night,
      Jocelyn is bringing some of the completed scroll cases.
      She said that each needs about 3-4 stitches added to connect
      an elastic band.

      Newcomers welcome! Email me if you need details & directions.
      Bring a project or the willingness to learn.

      Regards,
      Lady Gretchen Buchner
      a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
        <<Greetings!

        Fiber Arts Night is tomorrow at my house in Wheeling.
        Time: 6-10 pm (coming late isn't a problem)>>

        So, showing up at 2:15 am is no problem?

        -Kevin, running & ducking.

        Gretchen <gschneid@...> wrote:
        Greetings!

        Fiber Arts Night is tomorrow at my house in Wheeling.
        Time: 6-10 pm (coming late isn't a problem)

        If you are willing to lend a helping hand at Fiber Art Night,
        Jocelyn is bringing some of the completed scroll cases.
        She said that each needs about 3-4 stitches added to connect
        an elastic band.

        Newcomers welcome! Email me if you need details & directions.
        Bring a project or the willingness to learn.

        Regards,
        Lady Gretchen Buchner
        a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
          Oh showing up probably isn't a problem, its knocking on the door or
          otherwise disturbing the occupants that would be a problem. Just
          watch out for the normal Scadian assortment of pointy objects and
          scullery work punishment.

          Ian :-P

          > Fiber Arts Night is tomorrow at my house in Wheeling.
          > Time: 6-10 pm (coming late isn't a problem)>>
          >
          > So, showing up at 2:15 am is no problem?
          >
          > -Kevin, running & ducking.
        • Gretchen
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
            Well Kevin,
            If you want to wake up my husband Dean and deal with the
            consequences, go right ahead. :-)

            I did say 6-10 pm, silly.

            Gretchen
            (who just got a REALLY sharp knife from her blacksmith father for
            her birthday).

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

            > <<Greetings!
            >
            > Fiber Arts Night is tomorrow at my house in Wheeling.
            > Time: 6-10 pm (coming late isn't a problem)>>
            >
            > So, showing up at 2:15 am is no problem?
            >
            > -Kevin, running & ducking.
            >

            > Gretchen <gschneid@...> wrote:
            > Greetings!
            >
            > Fiber Arts Night is tomorrow at my house in Wheeling.
            > Time: 6-10 pm (coming late isn't a problem)
            >
            > If you are willing to lend a helping hand at Fiber Art Night,
            > Jocelyn is bringing some of the completed scroll cases.
            > She said that each needs about 3-4 stitches added to connect
            > an elastic band.
            >
            > Newcomers welcome! Email me if you need details & directions.
            > Bring a project or the willingness to learn.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Lady Gretchen Buchner
            > a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            Mobile. Try it now.

          • Gretchen
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 19, 2008
              FYI, Fiber Arts Night is this Friday at my house at 6-11 pm. If you
              want to order Chinese, either arrive at 6 pm or call me with your order.

              For those who have no clue what I am talking about, I host a Fiber
              Arts Night at my house once a month every third Friday. All fiber arts
              are welcome.

              You can either bring a project to work on, work on a project for a
              12th night basket we are putting together, or learn a new fiber art.

              For more details or to place your order for Chinese, call me at
              (847)947-8079.

              Sincerely,

              Lady Gretchen Buchner
              a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider
            • Gretchen
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 18, 2008
                Fiber Arts Night is still on for tomorrow if weather permits. I will
                suggest people either pick up food on the way or use my menus to order
                when they get to my house in Wheeling. Meeting time is still 6-11 am.
                If anyone new wants to come, call me at home (847) 947-8079.

                Lady Gretchen
              • Gretchen
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
                  Luckily the only person I talked to this morning besides my husband
                  was the director of the library saying we were closed today. Our
                  meeting is 6 pm tonight not 6 am. :-)

                  I understand if people can't make it, but will happily receive anyone
                  who braves the roads to come to our meeting.

                  Gretchen