AAA Thanks

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2008
      Greetings Ayreton from Philip White!

      We had another excellent time with our craft fair, classes, and
      potluck. Artisans from all over Ayreton came to the Arts Academy, and
      we were so happy to have you there with us. Thanks for your
      camaraderie and support.

      Again, thanks to Mistress Gianetta for acting as our arts coordinator
      and thanks to Lady Tacit for organizing our put luck. Lady Caillech
      was helpful to help arrange for our room reservations of behalf of
      our excellent host, the Shire of Grey Gargoyles.

      Thanks to everyone for bringing their arts and displaying for our
      craft fair. We are excited about seeing the Academy held in another
      location, so we are looking for an available space. If possible, it
      would be fun to meet in July and organize the day around preparation
      for Pennsic. Contact me if you are interested.

      Thanks again and see you soon.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.