A Wonderful Success

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Greetings to all whom these presents may come, I Lord Ian the Green
      send you warmest regards and good wishes.

      Today, the Ayreton Yahoo! Group reached having its 202nd member!!!

      I presume that not everyone on the list is in the Ayreton Area or even
      lived in the Aryeton area previously but we are all here and most of
      the people here _are_ from around here and life here. When this list
      was started oh not so long ago we were not sure how well it would be
      received. Thanks to YOU this list has become a great and wonderful
      success.

      The list has become more than I dared hope for it to become. We have
      sadly announced deaths of members, happily congratulated births! let
      everyone know what is going on in the area, and some things out of
      area and had many many discussions that were _mostly_ amicable.

      In short this list reflects us, the groups of the Towne of Ayreton,
      our high points, our low points and our every day points. It is
      everyone's participation, lurking and hearty spirits that built the
      Ayreton Yahoo! group to what it is today. A wonderful success.

      GO US! All 202 of US!

      In service to Ayreton and the Glorious Crown of the Middle Kingdom,
      Lord Ian the Green