Re: Observation of Historical Parallel (WAS RE: [Ayreton] A Charter for the officers)

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 11, 2008
      The Bardic Licensing Board has not received its tribute of Mead or an
      acceptable substitute of fine wine or ale. Until such time, all license
      reviews should be considered as "pending indefinitely". We apologize for
      the inconvenience and thank you for your patronage of the Bardic Arts.

      Hlafdige Hilla Hamasdohtor, Scop