Baronial device artwork updated

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      I cleaned up the artwork on Baronial Device submission #3 (Hilary's submission).  I wanted to clarify that fess wavy.  FYI, posted on the site (thanks Nadezda!).

      Also, now speaking as the Towne Cryer, a couple of people sent blazons in without a picture for the device contest.  I told them that if they could get me a picture, that we would post it.  So consider this an unofficial 1-day extension on the device contest.

      --Gianetta