Re: [Ayreton] Another thought on devices

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
      Which one of these devices would I like to wear on a tabard?  On a baldric?
      Which ones would be fun/easy to embroider on a banner?
      Which overall color scheme would be most fun to wear?

      I'm totally with you-- a big part of my thinking is along the lines of "Which standard do I want to carry onto the field?"  :)

       Christian Fournier, Lt. General of the Midrealm Army