Re: [Ayreton] Roundtable Discussion

  • Paul Beck
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 13, 2006
      I'm all in favour of having a "Lord Mayor's Parade" to show of the "finery" of the good people of Ayreton.

      The city of London has been doing this for almost 800 years....and I see no reason why we can't.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch

      Get your own >web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,