Device Stories

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      Just a fun story since we are talking about what a device should meanÂ…
      I always liked hearing about how Ansteorra had come up with part of
      their device.

      Check out: http://www.ansteorra.org/

      You can see the sun setting at the bottom of the device and the black
      star in the middle.

      Now look at: http://www.atenveldt.org/

      You see the sun there?

      Ansteorra was a Principality of Atenveldt.

      And ask the folklore goes: "As the Black Star rises the sun sets in
      Atenveldt."

      Just always thought it was a nifty tale. Would be fun for us to have
      the same kind of story to tell. Maybe the five "whatever" could be
      that. Or maybe something different all together.

      ~Philip