Re: [Ayreton] Roundtable Discussion

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 12, 2006
      I just want to clarify. I don't have any problem with a suburban
      location. Some suburban sites I've been to ar the most awesome sites
      I've seen. I was just confused by the comment, and so I thank you for
      clearing it up. Tedesco. But I didn't want to give the wrong impression
      from my post. And if no one got the wrong impression, then just
      disregard this post anyway.

      Yours in Service,
      Hilla the Currently Bemused and in Need of Vacation
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,