Re: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Name Ideas

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2008
      Barony of the Five Stars?  I suppose you could really be the Barony of Five Whatever if you could find something that gave nod to all the groups.

      Jadwiga

      On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

      I'm not 'for' or 'against' the name Ayreton, but I will say that it has become recognizable and it is used.
      It's also mostly pronouceable, which I feel is also important for recognition/retention. Nothing against the old english/gaelic, etc, and we do have some fun submissions to consider...The name Ayreton is just like that comfy pair of slippers that you enjoy wearing.

      YMMV

      In service,
      Jale