Another Ayreton Arts Academy : This weekend 4/12/08

  • Craig Shupee'
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008

      Greetings All from Master Philip White!

      Ayreton Arts Academy II comes this weekend. Here is a couple things to remember:

      We have two separate rooms this time! We will be in the East and West Libraries which are located on the bottom floor of Ida Noyes Hall. This means we will have our craft fair in one room and a set of scheduled classes in the other. If you are interested in teaching or setting up a craft display, please contact our arts coordinator Mistress Gianetta (jenrsmall@...).

      Also, we are meeting for a shorter time. So please eat lunch first and plan to eat dinner after. We will still have a potluck but instead of entrées please bring snacks to share. If you know what you want to bring to the pot luck, or if you need suggestions on what to bring, please contact out pot-luck coordinator Lady Tacit (snhagge@...).

      As a reminder, please wear garb. This is our chance to dress up with little fuss. Be comfortable but dress pretty if you want.

      Grey Gargoyles has again helped by getting the room reservation for us at Ida Noyes Hall. Remember to respect the other student groups who are using the building.

      And finally, the specifics: Saturday April 12, 1pm – 6pm , Ida Noyes Hall University of Chicago.

      Hoping to see everyone again along with some new faces.  If you have any questions or concerns that can not be addressed by either Mistress Gianette or Lady Tacit above – please email me directly.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.